Account Manager, Footwear
This is a US company that is Employee owned and is an internationally known company. They have very little turnover and work with some of the best brands in the industry. They are an innovative company and bring new problem-solving products to the table for their diverse customers. They are a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for their Associates. Base salary + benefits + Company ownership.
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join our Global Fabrics and Footwear Team for the North American Workwear (WW) and Public Safety market as a remote associate in the East, North East, South or Mid-West.
• Develops Strong Customer and Market Knowledge: Strategically identify and establish long-term, sustainable Customer / Trademark Licensing (TML) partnerships to create winning solutions driven by effective Playbook strategies
• Establish and manage trusting and loyal account partnerships, also including top level leadership
• Maintain clear organizational knowledge and decision processes within account organization
• Ensure alignment of account´s business strategies with the account plan and TOF TML strategy
• Has a deep understanding of the market, by defining all end user / customer buying influences and the customer’s business, as well as providing broad insights as to customer needs / requirements and effectively communicate this through TOF Sales Tools and Reviews
• Possess effective and strong Account Management best practices and skills (account plans/reviews aligned with TML strategy). Communicate account plan to cross functional stakeholders as agreed upon with sales leadership
• Accountable for ensuring effective/timely communication, in-& externally, to achieve objectives aligned with business and account plans
• Develop a deep know how of the market, by understanding the value chain and generate trust at end-user level, by establishing access and linkage to technical & economic buying organization / end-user / stakeholder groups
• Ability to maintain clear & current insights on competition and end user buying patterns and manage broad stakeholder knowledge and translate this insight into a unique winning solution
• Drive customer requirements/specifications which align with company solutions, and ensure X-functional alignment
• Bachelor’s Degree and a Minimum of 5 years of sales and marketing experience with technical end user products, preferably in the US with footwear background
• Familiar with the US market and have key account experience for US customers
• An appreciation of high-quality products, with a strong focus on the long-term consultative approach and a good understanding of the value of brands and knowledge and experience in selling high premium products
• Encouraged to form part of a growing organization with high ethical roots and very focused in compliance
• Value seller with track record in the application of state-of-the-art sales tools and disciplines (Funnel management, CRM) and experience in the development of successful Business Plans
• Proven communication skills in an international team environment
• Teamwork is just as important to you as acting independently
• Your approach to solving problems is highly structured and you are keen to take the initiative and move things on
• As you will work in a truly global team, you are experienced in working with different cultures
• Motivated to join an international team and strongly support the growth of the Division and the ability to travel up to 50% and hold a valid drivers license
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.