Data-Driven Marketing Specialist/Digital Marketing Analyst
This is an $800MM Home Fashions and Home Décor company that is looking to change with the times. They understand the importance of AI and are looking to get ahead of the competition. They are leading the change in their industry. They have offices across the US and several locations in Asia. They have a full benefits plan and you can work from home. Great people in place. Need to be comfortable working from home and have a “make it happen” attitude. You will be running your piece of the business.
A Data-Driven Marketing Specialist or Digital Marketing Analyst is responsible for leveraging customer data to drive marketing efforts across various channels, including social media, direct-to-consumer (DTC) websites, and Amazon. They use data analysis to create targeted campaigns and optimize marketing strategies to reach potential customers and drive sales.
The job responsibilities include:
- Analyzing customer data, including purchase history, shipping address, and demographics, to identify trends and insights
- Developing data-driven marketing strategies for social media platforms, such as Facebook and Google, as well as DTC websites and Amazon
- Collaborating with marketing and sales teams to create targeted campaigns that reach potential customers and drive sales
- Creating customer segments and lookalike audiences to optimize ad targeting and reach
- Monitoring and evaluating campaign performance, providing recommendations for improvement and optimizing strategies based on data analysis
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in data-driven marketing to ensure the company stays competitive
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.