Quality Assurance Manager
This is a US owned company, family owned, growing Textile Mill. They are a woven operation with under 100 employees. The offer full benefits and a 401K plan. Will help on relocation.
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for the daily management of lab operations. This individual will serve as the main point of contact for any lab related needs. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of laboratory procedures and safety regulations. This position will also manage plant safety & compliance.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management, oversight, and competency of the laboratory personnel in the performance of test procedures and reporting test results promptly, accurately, and proficiently, and for ensuring compliance with applicable regulations
• Work with the laboratory staff to monitor quality standards and regulatory requirements
• Monitor, assess, and review the efficiency and effectiveness of the laboratory
• Analyze results, notify manufacturing team of non-compliance, and work with manufacturing team to make adjustments to specifications
• Oversees inventory control to ensure adequate supplies and availability of material necessary for testing
• Assist in the design of training programs, implementation, and monitoring of the effectiveness of technician training
• Maintain laboratory paper and electronic records
• Assist in the development of SOPs, forms, and another laboratory documentation
• Maintain customer COAs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, decision making skills, and attention to detail
• The ability to manage multiple and rapidly changing priorities, organize, set priorities, and exercise sound independent judgment within areas of responsibility
• The ability to maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
• The ability to use a high degree of tact, discretion, and diplomacy in dealing with people
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred)
• Working experience in textile environment (preferred)
• 5+ years’ experience in a laboratory testing environment required
• 2+ years’ supervisory experience
• Computer proficiency and working knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.