This is a US owned company, family owned, growing Textile Mill. They are a woven operation with under 100 employees. The offer full benefits and a 401K plan. Will help on relocation.
This position supports manufacturing by overseeing all related processing and analysis.
• Ensure operator processing setups and procedures are accurate, and analyze test data to make adjustments as needed
• Actively monitor key process parameters and take appropriate action when required
• Interface with manufacturing and quality team to perform root cause analysis of nonconformances and assist with corrective action
• Assist operators with equipment trouble shooting
• Document processing conditions and other critical data
• Conduct on the job training as required for new and existing employees
• Work and communicate with equipment and material vendors when necessary
• Maintain a high commitment to quality, thoroughness and efficiency in all work aspects
• Observe and follow all quality, environmental, health and safety procedures
Other Assigned Responsibilities Skills:
• Strong analytical skills
• Good record keeping ability
• Proven trouble shooting skills
• Verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of an organization
• Broad, cross functional understanding of textile manufacturing concepts
• Computer literacy in MS Office applications
• Possess willingness to accommodate nonstandard working hours on a limited basis
• Experience in Manufacturing in textile industry (required)
• BS/MS Textile, Chemical, Material Engineering or related field (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.