This Chemical & Additives company is in a growth and expansion mode, adding another 50K feet to their Manufacturing facility. Not only do they handle Textiles but numerous other marketplaces as well. They are an innovative company that continues to evolve. They care about their people and they do not have a lot of turnover. They offer great benefits and will assist in relocation. This company is about 30 minutes South of Charlotte. Great location. They are back in the office. This position is not remote, but they do offer some flexibility.
We are looking for an R&D Chemist. The right candidate will need a Master’s Degree and we will look at someone right out of school.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tests product finishes for the customer
- Interfaces internally and externally (customer) to ensure product integrity is maintained
- Tests finishes to confirm performance to product specifications. Documents as required
- Supports the company’s interaction with customers as finish requirements are determined
- Create reports for internal and external customers
- Attends customer evaluations in a supporting role for the team
- Testing/evaluating customer products
- Monitor and approve new production batches under supervision
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Textile Chemistry
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and regulatory agencies
- Ability to effectively present information to management
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.