Planning & Supply Optimizer
This global, international company is a dominant player in the Chemical and Polymer business. They cover multiple market segments and are growing fast and making the right investments. They have just formed a JV with a company and will be investing $48MM and creating 50 new jobs. They offer full benefits and long-term growth. This is a great team to be a part of.
We are seeking an experienced, Planning & Supply Optimizer to join our sales & marketing group located in Charlotte, NC. We are looking for a highly motivated professional with proven competencies in
analysis, KPI measurements, change management and negotiation. The candidate must be capable of prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced growing. This position reports to the Sales & Marketing Head PET North
• Understanding of the market, products, and customers. Technical knowledge acquired to understand the market and be a liaison between customers and sales/R&D group
• Identify markets within and outside of traditional market
• Help provide and set commercial targets for responsible parties
• Evaluate and make recommendations for opportunities for improvement
• Continually monitors and reports on vendor performance to expectations
• Negotiations within job responsibilities DOA
• Develops new supply sources where vendors are inadequate or under performing
• Assign and follow up on corrective measures for vendor performance
• Implementation of improved supply chain processes
• Follow and report on market trends, risk management, project profitability
• Import market analysis & sales support
• Minimum of a BS degree in Chemical Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related field
• Masters in Science or Business Administration desirable
• Six Sigma Green Belt certification desired; Black belt certification preferred
Experience / Skills Requirements:
• 5+ years’ experience in sales for manufacturing preferably Resins industry
• 5+ years’ experience in supply chain management
• Demonstrated skill and success in negotiation
• Experience with projects, evaluating business KPIs, metrics and improvement activities
• Interpersonal skills and computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Proficiency with SAP is highly desirable
• Proficient leveraging statistical tools and methods
• Proficient in statistical analysis
• Must be excellent in written and verbal communication and presentation skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.