This is a $350MM Textile company that is a vertical manufacturer of Home Textiles. This is an international company with US Offices in NY and Charlotte. They have a full team in the US including a President of the US Division. They offer full benefits.
We’re looking for a COO to join our leadership team and oversee a number of critical areas of our business including Operations, Finance, Technology, and Legal & Compliance. Our ideal candidate has led these functions before and knows how to bring them together to improve our company operations, technology, workflows, and structure in order to achieve our targeted goals.
We have strong teams in place for each functional area, so this role is about leading those teams to achieve our goals and partnering with them to solve our business’s most critical challenges. What you’ll do:
• Lead our existing Operations (Supply Chain, Inventory Planning, Logistics) and Finance teams to achieving company goals
• Partner with our leaders to continue building out these teams and actively measure performance
Required and Preferred Education and Experience:
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree required
• 10+ years at the COO level or executive level experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Project Management skills and experience setting and managing organizational KPIs
• Significant operational leadership experience within a complex business
• A track record of achievement and learning that combines many of the following:
o Translating an ambitious growth strategy into disciplined operating plans, goals and metrics/KPIs
o Setting clear priorities as well as guiding investments in people, processes and systems
o Mentoring and leading a high-performing team (finance, human capital, technology, legal)
o Developing disciplined analysis and decision-making
o Resolving operational challenges while anticipating, and building, the functional and analytical infrastructure needed for growth
o Managing and communicating change, and driving accountability
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.