Senior HR Manager
This is a US Global Textile Manufacturer of Fiber and Fabrics for multiple markets from Apparel, Footwear and Performance Materials. They have sales over $1B and are growing and setting the company up for future success with multimillion dollar investments in plants and infrastructure. Full benefits, no need to relocate, room for advancement.
This role will oversee 2 manufacturing sites in North Carolina, 1 in Marion and the other in Kings Mountain, (68 miles away each other), total head count is around 500 employees, 2 HR Site Managers, 1 Payroll Manager and 1 Benefits Manager reports to this role.
It is important to mention that we are looking for a seasoned Sr. HR Manager, with experience in HR operations, able to work F2F (Remote work is allowed but most of the time in the sites) and dealing with all HR challenges such as:
• Develop and implement HR strategies aligned with the company’s overall objectives
• In conjunction with the Talent Manager Americas, oversee recruitment and selection process to attract and retain top talent
• Design and implement performance management systems to drive employee engagement and development
• Develop and administer compensation and benefits programs
• Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations, maintaining accurate HR records
• Foster a positive and inclusive work environment, promoting diversity and equality
• Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on HR-related matters
• Handle employee relations issues and mediate conflicts when necessary
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR management, preferably in a senior management roles
• knowledge of HR principles, practices, and employment laws
• Strong leadership and people management skills (This role reports to the HR Director North America, located in México, so this role will be working with independency)
• Experience in developing and implementing HR strategies
• Proven track record of successfully managing HR projects and initiatives
• Competitive Yearly Base Salary
• Car allowance: 6,000 per annum
• Variable Compensation: 10% of your annual base salary. Your maximum bonus is 200% of your target award
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.