Automotive Engineer & Program Manager
Established and growing company with a focus on innovation and new product development. Domestic and International manufacturer, supplying fabric and sub-assemblies to the Apparel and Automotive industry.
- Take new products from the concept stage to production stage
- Lead and co-ordinate cross functional project teams
- Ensure all program elements are being tracked so as to ensure that budgets and timing commitments are maintained, and changes in programs status are effectively communicated to all stake-holders
- Assure all customer documentation requirements are fulfilled
- Identify capital equipment sources
- Lead team and activities
- Lead technical component specification
- Lead customer program progress meetings as required
- Maintain control of customer drawings and revisions
- Modify the process and update all relevant documentation when required
- Keep records, transmit information to other departments
- Complete production and completion schedules to track process and progress of projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- 5 Years of experience in related responsibilities
- Program management certification/experience
- Experience interfacing with customers preferred
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Word, Excel, Power Point, Project
- Travel 20%
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.