Marketing & Communications Specialist
This International Flooring company is headquartered near Cartersville, GA and is a leader in the production and sale of cushion vinyl flooring. They also maintain a significant market presence in the sale of numerous other resilient flooring products including LVT, LVP, and Laminate. The parent company holds a major stake in the production of Raw Materials and Semi-Finished Products (Polypropylene, Granules and Fibers) and in Finished Products (Technical Textiles, Cushion Vinyl, Needle Felt, Parquet, Laminate, Tuft, Bath Rugs and Fabrics). They enjoy a major market share globally in these sectors, operating 29 production facilities, 11 sales offices and 8 distribution centers spread over 16 countries.
Collaborate and implement a revitalized vision of strategies in the following areas: marketing, communications, public relations, digital services, advertising, promotions, events, training, support tools and product launches to drive results. Position Reports to the Vice President of Design and Marketing.
• Envision, outline and implement a digital strategy for website, social media and explore advertising programs to drive results
• Lead all new product launch initiatives and timelines
• Find business opportunities by utilizing insights from data driven marketing research, industry trends, and competitive intelligence
• Participate in brainstorming sessions on brand marketing initiatives and create a timeline in conjunction with Brand Design Lead towards execution of accepted strategies
• Collaborate on a series of branded videos that create a broader awareness of the company’s product design, durability, cost effectiveness, R&D construction and sense of style
• Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all marketing projects, marketing materials, events, launches, digital initiatives, training, and promotional campaigns
• Keep track of budgets, measure efficiency of activities and provide results reporting
• Utilize administrative responsibilities on the website as permission becomes available
• Implement PODIO project management system for Marketing & Communications projects
• Support the redesign efforts of the showroom by overseeing the messaging aspects
• Prepare educational and training information for the sales field and customer base
• Develop a designer’s network outreach program, with the intention of adding participants to an updated website content strategy
• Initiate a marketing & communications intern program by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training and evaluating potential candidates
This job description covers the basic functions of the job and is not intended to provide a complete listing of daily tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and or Communications; experienced writer and editor
• Hands-on CMS and email skills
• Keen knowledge of marketing data trends and market segments
• Efficient in researching various market data resources, knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite; and SAP integration
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Ethics ‐ Upholds organizational values
• Accuracy – Your work is correct and error free and is performed within company policies and guidelines
• Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
• Leadership Skills – Able to encourage RTP teammates and help them solve problems and succeed in their roles
• Dependability ‐ Able to perform shift work. Arrives at work on time, consistently completing each shift
• Adaptability – Able to fit into a fast-paced changing work environment
• Communication, Oral & Written: Able to communicate clearly, giving and receiving feedback with co-workers and management as needed
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.