Social Media Manager
We are working with a 30+ year global and leading Bedding Manufacturer / Home Textiles Company. The company produces/sells well-recognized brands, celebrity licenses, etc. to Department Stores, Walmart, Target, Costco, and Amazon to name a few. Due to growth, the company is looking for a Social Media Manager to lead brand awareness through social media outlets. This is an in-office role and comes with competitive base salary, bonus opportunity, and strong benefits.
Social Media Manager is a key role that oversees the company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. This role is closely involved in all aspects of analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online. You will work directly with the Chief Marketing Officer, and side-by-side with the sales, marketing, and operation teams. This is a multi-faceted position in need of someone who is effective, organized, takes initiative, and can adapt.
Duties will include:
- Manage all aspects of driving sales to the website
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant
to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against
- Regularly post text, video and images that engage the company’s target market, follow online conversations on a company’s social media accounts and solve customer concerns using social media platforms
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Must interact with writers, designers, developers and customers and report to senior management personnel
- Crafting engaging content
- Computer skills, skills in using social media platforms and skills in using tools that analyze social media platforms are requirements for this position
- Skills in learning social media trends, identifying new social media tools and finding real-time online conversations are necessary for this position
- Must have an understanding of the trends and techniques of social media as well as the company’s online presence
- Organizing tasks to meet deadlines, marketing, and business goals
Photography + Design:
- Assist in creating content for all media outlets
- Cohesive theme through all content
- Make sure we are using up to date photography across e-commerce
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Internet Marketing, Journalism or a related field
- Prior experience in Sales, Advertising, Customer Service and / or Public Relations.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and presentation skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, set and achieve challenging goals
- Understanding of B2B, D2C, e-commerce and private label channels
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Shopify Knowledge
- Work under the pressure of deadline and be adept at managing multiple tasks
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to communicate
effectively at all levels of the business
- Knowledge of all media outlets, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, etc.
- Microsoft Office Suite, especially Google Slides, PowerPoint, Google Sheets, and Email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.