Project Services Coordinator
This family owned company has been in business for over 45 years and they are continuing to grow. They have a retail division where they provide some of the best rugs in the industry and they have a Hospitality division where they are providing broadloom and rugs. They have offices in Calhoun, GA, and they are working in the office five days a week. They have a great culture and great people and solid benefits plan.
We are looking for a customer-oriented Project Services Coordinator (PSC) in our hospitality division, based in our Calhoun, GA office. The PSC will act as a liaison between outside sales representatives, inside design and planning department associates and our customers. The primary function of this position is focused on providing project support for purchase orders of custom carpet and rugs. Typical transactions handled by the PSC include proposal preparation, order entry, production schedule tracking, freight and logistics monitoring. This position requires current and/or previous hospitality market experience in project management or a customer service capacity in carpet/rugs or a closely allied business.
The best PSC’s are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Project Services Coordinators can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and exceed service expectations. They provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Customer service is priceless and PSC’s are adept at problem-solving and providing pro-active and timely communications. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer needs. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer and sales inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage project support between sales reps and customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with sales reps and customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience as a client service or project services representative
- Track record of over-achieving goals
- Strong phone and written contact skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.