Our client is a fast-growing leader in the manufacturing and supply of nonwovens and value-add converting processes. They are located in a spacious and clean state of the art facility and have a strong reputation for delivering quality materials with the most reliable service in the industry!
We are looking for a high energy nonwovens sales solutions professional who is ready to drive sales to new levels of growth with a key top tier organization. The ideal candidate will:
- Be a goal-oriented, highly motivated, disciplined sales professional who cultivates their sales portfolio through the use of professional sales practices and tools
- Develop key business relationships within assigned markets
- The ideal candidate would have working knowledge in some or all of the following target growth markets: building construction, composites, medical, battery separation, cure-in-place piping, wall coverings, laminates, coated products, and specialty nonwoven and technical textiles segments
- Live to engage their in-depth knowledge of nonwovens including meltblown, spunbond, spunbond bico, spunlace, needlepunch and specialty nonwoven composites to devise and deliver unique and value-added solutions to large-scale manufacturers
- Thrive in a metrics-driven, accountable, team environment
- Live by the values of Caring, Creativity, Teamwork, Determination, and Dependability
The Account Manager is responsible for supporting the client’s adoption and continued satisfaction with the company’s products and solutions. The Account Manager (AM) is the primary “face” to the customer from inception to closure. The AM takes ownership of the company’s relationship with the customer’s technical and non-technical teams, providing consultation and guidance aimed at ensuring their successful experience with the end product. The AM serves as an internal advocate for the customer, helping drive support and change when necessary, to help the customer achieve their business objectives.
- Accountable for the overall success of the assigned markets, territory and customers
- Drive new business leads and grow existing accounts using best practice sales techniques and technical know-how
- Utilize CRM and other data management systems to support sales growth
- Daily/weekly management of activities, pipelines, forecasts, and closed deals to ensure above-quota results
- Develop, negotiate, and close long-term agreement with accounts
- Develop a relationship and work in cross-functional manner with Production and Product Management Teams, providing solutions and support to the customer
- Develop and maintain an “expert” level of knowledge on the company’s offerings and options in order to provide creative, timely and profitable solutions to the customer while growing your business
- Prepare price quotes, prepare detailed sample requests, and execute timely sales orders
- Inspire followership by providing guidance and potential solutions where appropriate
- Be a champion for the team by removing roadblocks and addressing issues head-on
- College degree (4 year)
- 5 years’ highly successful sales experience with a champion track record
- 2 years’ related experience in the nonwoven industry
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.