Sales Executive, Telecom & Energy
Our client is a world leading Industrial Textiles business harnessing talent and technology to enhance people’s lives. Their unrivalled global footprint allows them to meet customers’ sourcing needs consistently and quickly across multiple locations. They offer specially engineered Industrial textiles, fiber, coated barriers & cable solutions for many markets. Outstanding global team!
We are searching for a proven successful Sales Executive to manage the North and Central America markets for Telcom and Energy segments. This would include wire, cable, oil powered by electricity to include automotive, appliance, telecom and more. This is a dynamic market and poised to experience terrific growth! The majority of travel will be within the US. Strong communication/collaboration skills and a solid understanding of logistics, supply chain and forecasting needed to be successful. Competitive base, bonus and benefits package!
- You should have a “Hunter – Can Do” sales personality taking a proactive, high sense of urgency approach to the market while being able to negotiate a large global organization
- Must deliver business growth goals in the Telecom & Energy segment
- Develop strong partnership style relationships with multiple touch points with customers and throughout the market place
- The role has the freedom and will be expected to:
- Grow share at current accounts
- New products at current accounts
- Create new customers
- Build strong collaborative relationships internally to align on goals and paths forward
- Manage/coordinate effective pricing and or price increases to maintain target GMs
- Participate in the S&OP process to ensure accurate forecast to maintain high service levels, minimize inventory levels, and allow for accurate financial planning
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years Sales or Techno-Commercial experience – Telecom & Energy markets huge plus!
- BS or technical degree preferred
- First-hand experience in supply and use of Textiles (or co-products) into the Telecom & Energy segment (Wire & Cable) preferred
- High energy, self-driven, achievement orientation
- Track record of closing sales and delivering on profit commitments
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.