Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager
Our client is a global manufacturer and marketer of Home Furnishings with one of the most respected names in the industry. We are looking for a Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to join this leader of innovative design in their Austin upper-end retail portfolio that has delivered over $2B in Sales in the past 20 years. The ideal candidates will have experience in management of high-end goods and design.
If you have a passion for design and style, an eye for working with affluent guests/designers and the inspiration to transform homes through your expert guidance, they would love to have you join their family! The position reports to the Retail Division and offers a competitive base salary, commission and full benefits including paid vacation and a 401K plan.
- Responsible for all managerial and operational aspects of the store including sales, customer service, point of sale systems, special orders, inventory and employee supervision
- Exhibit superior leadership skills and interpersonal skills necessary to build and maintain a team culture that delivers a differentiated and customized guest experience
- Inspire and train design associates on consultative selling approach to develop strong client relationships that grow the business
- Showcase complete understanding of in-store and in-home design process and visual in-store presentation, built around a team concept
- Utilize interpersonal and organization skills to engage local community to develop business relationships
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in interior design, retail sales or guest service experience in retail home furnishings
- Experience in management of selling or design teams
- Excellent oral and written communications expertise
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and PC-based programs and comfort with online apps and technology
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.