Account Manager, Institutional
This global Home Fashions company continues to grow in multiple markets. They currently sell to Retail, Hospitality and Institutional. They deliver a quality product for Bedding and Bath and have an outstanding reputation in the Market place. They offer room for growth and full benefits including 401K. The Atlanta location is 40 miles south and is hybrid. The location in Chicago is WFH. Either location will work.
A leading textile manufacturer seeks organized, detail oriented, and innovative individual to assist with Sales in the Institutional Division. This position reports to Director Sales of Institutional Division. This is a full-time salaried position.
The Scope of your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of key accounts: Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
- Maintenance of key customer relationships: Consult with customers after sales to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Provide expertise on market intelligence and recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales
- Work with overseas manufacturing partners to quote prices, credit terms, and delivery dates to the customers
- Development and implementation of strategies for expanding both product lines and customer base
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing reports and keeping sales records
- Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Must be proactive, able to multi-task and possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Able to work well under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Experience in commercial textiles is a plus
- Moderate travel is required to attend customer meetings
The details of your compensation are listed below:
- Base Salary: $50,000 to $60,000
- Bonus Potential: 10 % of base salary
The details of your benefits are listed below:
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Paid Vacation and Sick days
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.