Embroidery Operations Manager
One of the oldest private golf apparel companies in the United States, our client has been recognized for decades for providing quality men’s and lady’s golf apparel and consummate customer service to green-grass golf shops, golf outings, corporate functions and special events.
The company offers an extensive line of men’s and ladies’ golf apparel and specialty products geared to meeting a range of price points, with quick turnaround on a wide selection of in-stock items.
Our client owns and operates state-of-the-art, on-site embroidery machines that are used to create custom shirts, logos, and private labels. They have been a Vendor Partner Member of the Association of Golf Merchandisers since 1997, and is the Official Apparel Partner of the Georgia State Golf Association.
We are looking for an Embroidery Operations Manager with extensive industry experience that can lead all embroidery processes. This individual must have a “roll your sleeves up” mentality with a high level of knowledge of embroidery. You will be expected to work in tandem with both the production manager and warehouse manager to ensure product arrives efficiently for embroidery.
- Oversee the quality and production of all embroidery processes
- Negotiate with material vendors and contract embroiders
- Analyzing and understanding project specifications and clients’ needs before starting each embroidery project
- Ensure merchandise orders are completed effectively and efficiently
- Make sure materials stocks are maintained and sufficient for customer orders
- Ensure all projects are completed to clients’ specifications
- Knowledge of entirety of SKUs to ensure quality control
- Knowledge of machinery and ability to troubleshoot issues
- 7-10 years of embroidery experience
- Management experience preferred
- Detail oriented and comfortable leading and working with a small team
- 8am-5pm work schedule with flexibility based on performance
- Experience in golf/athletic apparel preferred
- Extensive knowledge of single-head embroidery machinery
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.