One of the oldest private golf apparel companies in the United States, our client has been recognized for decades for providing quality men’s and lady’s golf apparel and consummate customer service to green-grass golf shops, golf outings, corporate functions, and special events.
The company offers an extensive line of men’s and ladies’ golf apparel and specialty products geared to meeting a range of price points, with quick turnaround on a wide selection of in-stock items.
Our client owns and operates state-of-the-art, on-site embroidery machines that are used to create custom shirts, logos, and private labels. They have been a Vendor Partner Member of the Association of Golf Merchandisers since 1997, and is the Official Apparel Partner of the Georgia State Golf Association.
We are looking for a COO with extensive experience in Athletic Apparel that can oversee Sales, Inventory Management, and Production. This individual must be a dynamic leader that can interface with both staff and customers to promote brand quality and culture. This individual will develop, improve, and maintain processes that continue to make our company an industry leader in high-end golf apparel. You will be responsible for empowering the business to succeed by driving operational efficiencies for existing customers and working with partners to strategically grow the brand.
- Oversee and manage all Sales, Inventory and Production of the brand
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements
- Work closely with managers to ensure quality control
- Understand client needs and ensure orders are completed to specification
- Uphold positive working relationships with contractors and clients
- Identify strategic growth opportunities
- Evaluate and manage controllable expenses to aid in hitting profitability
- Translate consumer insights and work with corporate leaders to create actionable strategies and initiatives as part of business and product development plans
- Maintain the culture of accountability and empowerment, performance-based management, teamwork and other best practices
- 10+ years of management experience within the apparel industry
- Detail oriented and comfortable leading an organization
- Broad range of product knowledge in regards to high-end athletic and golf apparel
- Strong business planning skills to execute strategic projects and optimize production
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong self-motivation toward the achievement of goals
- High sense of urgency and willingness to take initiative
- Ability to travel throughout the US
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.