Environmental Regional Manager
We are working with one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Woven and Nonwoven Geosynthetic fabrics. They are privately held with revenues over $180MM+ in the U.S. and another $300 MM+
among their other 6 manufacturing plants internationally. They’re very stable, have extremely low turnover and are very loyal to their employees. They have an experienced team in place that are very
supportive and is a fantastic company to work for!
An Environmental Regional Managers role is to develop relationships within the specifying community to generate specifications and project opportunities for the Environmental Infrastructure Group’s (EIG) products within applications related to environmental engineering. The position will also act as the technical expert and consultant for their product line along with site improvement technologies related to these project sites. The Environmental Regional Manager will be assigned geographic region and will work with the Commercial Director and other regional managers to develop and implement a plan for their areas.
The Environmental Regional Manager will frequently conduct presentations for technical audiences in private and public engineering firms, present papers at industry trade shows, and manage project
implementation of the environmental product line. The Environmental Regional Manager should develop a network of relationships in the business and routinely follow up on those relationships for project leads along with project site visits.
An Environmental Regional Managers primary focus should be on specifying products while promoting our broad application knowledge to build trust and generate sales across our product offering.
Specifiers to be targeted include Public, Private, Commercial and Industrial/Utilities influencers. The Environmental Regional Manager should understand and decide, in conjunction with the Commercial
Director, which specifiers and contractors to target and what goals to set.
The Environmental Regional Manager should proactively lead the effort to target, engage, and “sell” products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• In coordination with the Commercial Director, develop and implement a technical promotion plan for EIG products in the assigned market(s)
• Proactively travel to engage Targeted specifiers – >50% of work time
• Provide technical support to specifiers and contractors for EIG products
• Upon a successful specification with a specifier, Environmental Regional Manager should proactively engage and monitor project to its conclusion
• Ideally, an Environmental Regional Manager will complete at least 36 specifier/influencer presentations per year
• An Environmental Regional Manager should know key environmental engineering and contractor contacts within their respective Region
• Participation in local industry committees and memberships relevant to environmental engineering
• Coordinate the communication of technical news and developments to Commercial Director and fellow Regional Managers
• Field technical and engineering related inquiries
Specifications of the Position:
• Minimum education required: BS Engineering (civil or geotechnical preferred) or significant, related technical experience
• Minimum experience required: Extensive independent judgement and related technical product promotion experience in the construction market. Requires knowledge of Geosynthetics’ product technology, customers, and typical software applications, i.e. Office, CRM. Minimum of 3-5 years related experience required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.