We’re working with a global textile manufacturer with $250 million in sales. This is a very profitable well-established company with a substantial client portfolio and they are looking for an Account Manager to join their team. It’s a people-centric culture where they empower their teams to be creative and make decisions – you’re truly empowered.
Develop and implement sales and key account plans to maximize new business. Development and maintenance of existing business at assigned accounts.
• Maintain a high level of customer interaction with assigned accounts to develop new business, trial new product developments, and assure long term customer satisfaction
• Develop account strategies to demonstrate company’s breath of laminating capabilities for automotive headliner, seating and interior trim engineered systems to all levels at assigned accounts
• Obtain and provide customer engineering and specification requirements to company’s customer service/engineering and quality groups
• Communicate customer build requirements, defining timing, ply and quantity of materials required to meet customer timelines
• Validate and confirm customer RFQ’s for potential new business generation
• Develop, present and follow up on all product quotations
• Work with companies engineering personnel to assure the development of new product constructions to support new application development
• Assist and direct customer service and quality groups at all plant levels to the appropriate contacts at assigned accounts
• Provide sales projection forecasts at assigned accounts quarterly
• Maintain key account plans
• Carryout Program Launch Process System Requirements as defined in Work plans
• Perform other related duties as assigned or as required
• Engineering or Business Undergraduate Degree
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels and disciplines of internal and customer organization
• Program/Process management skills to successfully manage multiple deliverables and projects concurrently
• Demonstrated ability to work with teams to solve problem
• Existing product knowledge of automotive soft trim material applications and requirements or clear ability to learn quickly
• Strong Microsoft Office and general computer skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to manage details
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Rush & Company is a full service Executive Search Firm that specializes in the Soft Goods industry.
Included in this industry are the apparel, home furnishings and industrial markets. We work in the fiber, fabric and fashion industry with clients and candidates located all over the world.
All candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.