Human Resources Manager
We are working with a global provider of Nonwoven/ Technical Textiles products with sites across the globe. Their US operation is thriving with a solid team in place! With a global commercial and technical team ready to support them they are a trusted global partner to leading brands around the world.
We are searching for an experienced Human Resources Manager to lead all practices and objectives to provide an employee - oriented, high performance company.
The Major Responsibilities are:
• Recruiting and staffing
• Performance management and improvement systems
• Organization development
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns
• Employee orientation, development, and training
• Policy development and documentation
• Employee relations
• Company-wide committee facilitation
• Company employee and community communication
• Compensation and benefits administration
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
• Employee services and counseling
• BS in Business Administration/HR
• 5-10 years’ experience
• PHR preferred
• Experience from fast growing environment, preferable from global industrial organizations
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.