Sales/Business Development Representative
Location: Northeast & Northwest
Our client is a converter and distributor of Nonwoven products, which also represents domestic and international manufacturers on a direct basis since the 70’s. They have consistently provided superior customer service, quality products, and on-time deliveries representing the latest technologies in the marketplace.
We are searching for a motivated Sales Representative to join a growing organization and develop new business. The ideal candidate must possess industry knowledge and have experience in marketing Nonwoven Fabrics, be extremely driven, and an energetic self-starter. Selling efforts will be in the North and Southeast as well as Michigan and Ohio.
• Promoting sales and establishing new accounts
• Generating new business leads through existing relationships and cold calling
• Manage and maintain your accounts, develop additional opportunities within those accounts
• Supply management with bi weekly progress reports
• ~10 years sales experience in the following manufacturing industries is an asset: automotive, filtration, geotextiles, furniture, bedding, roofing or rubber molding
• Undergraduate degree, Strong written and verbal skills, Organized, hard-working, and motivated
• Competency in MS Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.