Process Engineer, Wetlaid
This company is a global manufacturer of high-quality Nonwoven Roll Goods for a wide range of wiping applications including Baby, Household, Personal Care and Industrial. They offer an excellent foundation for growth in their main markets. Very driven with a high level of ethics - excellent team environment.
We are searching for an experienced Process Engineer in Wetlaid technology. Are you a degreed engineer focused on pulp, paper or tissue with 5-7 years of experience on modern/automated lines for Wetlaid Nonwovens? Are you experienced in Paper Making or Wetlaid? Are you able to demonstrate process/productivity improvements – where you can look at data, analyze, troubleshoot it and then act on it? Would you like to work for a growth company where your efforts will have a visible, discernible impact? If so, we are searching for a dynamic, technically-oriented Process Engineer, Wetlaid Technology Expert to oversee the Wetlaid Nonwovens platform, currently in the Southeast and Northeast locations. In this position, you will support and develop all defined sections of Wetlaid manufacturing to achieve sustainable and controlled efficiency, quality, safety and maximum utilization of equipment.
• Adhere to all safety and quality practices and organizational policies and procedures in all tasks and job functions. Recognize safety and quality as Core Operating Principles that are permanently at the top of priorities
• Assess specific situations or issues related to line performances and/or process control, develop corrective action plans with the local team, follow-up on the action plans and make sure actions implemented are solid and sustainable
• Provide technical support to the Plants to optimize and maintain quality and line efficiencies towards world class level
• Support Process Engineers in process control implementation and Critical to Quality parameters follow-up
• Take part of troubleshooting in the Plants, especially in case of extraordinary events
• Participate to the product development trials: preparation, execution and conclusion
• Support local production management. Work directly with Production staff to strengthen and build strong papermaking skills internally
• Bachelor’s in Engineering, with a focus on pulp, paper or tissue, Master’s a plus
• 5+ years as a Process Engineer at a paper or tissue manufacturing operation, Strong knowledge in automation and modern technical processes, Papermaking knowledge, process optimization, strong IT skills, computer systems, proven ability to look at data, analyze and take action
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.