Territory Sales Manager, Buffalo/Seattle/Canada
Our client is a global market leader in core materials for Sandwich Constructions, particularly for use in wind farms. The company is also a leading player in other segments such as composite panels for high-quality facades and display applications. This business segment is part of a $1B+ group of companies - stable thriving global team!
We are searching for a Territory Sales Manager to work remotely covering the Buffalo & Seattle regions and all of Canada! The role’s primary responsibility is to develop and implement a strategy for growing sales and profits through assigned accounts that have multiple product requirements. This role serves as the primary point of contact with these accounts and is responsible for making sales calls, developing and coordinating sales presentations, and providing superior sales service. Base salary and bonus plan, great benefits and at a minimum cost a company car for business AND personal use, gas card, too!
• 4-year college degree
• A minimum of three years in Sales or Business Development with a high level of success selling in a B2B or distribution environment
• Demonstrated negotiation skills with ability to close deals
• Ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships
• Experience working in systems (i.e. CRM, ERP, Sales Forecasting)
• Able to analyze and solve problems with varying degrees of complexity
• Demonstrated professionalism, dependability, collaboration and influencing skills
• Ability to use technology and analysis tools (Excel, Outlook, web, databases)
• Proficient at detailed product presentations using samples as well as electronic presentation
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.