Import Export Specialist
Location: South Carolina
This company is a global color and specialty chemicals company committed to innovation, world-class quality standards, high service levels, cost-efficiency and sustainability. They operate with approximately 3000 employees over 35 countries. Through its three businesses: Textile Specialties, Paper Solutions and Emulsion Products, and deliver specialized performance and color solutions to meet customer needs in their local markets. Products enhanced, colors enhanced, performance enhanced our people have a rich tradition of working side by side with our customers as long-term partners and trusted advisors, developing tailored applications and solutions that help customers deliver business success. The diversity of the workforce combined with a commitment to a performance-driven & collaborative culture means our workforce displays a passion and commitment to excellence and innovation. Our people create specialized performance and color solutions designed with relevancy, application and value in mind.
Key point of contact with international customers/suppliers regarding material movements. Responsible for customer order management with a focus on maximizing customer satisfaction while maintaining cost control. Collaborates with sales, planning, logistics and the businesses to ensure timely delivery of products to both internal and external customers. This position requires routine decision making, cost management and data management. Reports to Logistics Procurement Manager.
Customer Order Management:
• Coordination of International Freight in the region
• Coordination with the business on correct product pricing, lead times, availability, transport cost, etc.
• Ensure best process, guideline accuracy and compliance
• Order management (track and trace)
• Transport management (SOP, IDOC, XML) and documentation management (Legal, EDI)
Critical Success Factors:
• Alignment with ACTS pillars
• Ability to work independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent company/work experience
• 2+ Years Import / Export experience desired
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.