Location: Greenville, SC
This is a very successful Apparel company that works with some of the top retailers and top brands in the country. They can offer private label packages for the retailers and they have licensing agreements with the brands to represent them to retail. They have multiple divisions and offer room for growth. They have over 1000 employees worldwide and have been in business since 1982. They really cater to their employees and try to make it a place you want to come to work. Relocation Assistance.
Support Product Requirements and Site Management as it relates to the development, launch and day-to-day eCommerce operations. Seeking someone who will bring a positive, service-oriented approach to the department, with the ability to adapt/learn new skills as the market changes.
Functions of the Job:
• New item management for B2B and B2C, including item creation, uploading content and imagery
• Locate product information in company systems and upload into Product Management software
• Monitor product on retailer websites for accuracy
• Troubleshoot internal/customer challenges
• Partnership with all eCommerce accounts to analyze current business trends and assess initiatives to increase traffic and sales
• Assist Product Manager and Sr. VP eCommerce with other special projects
• Marginal Functions: None identified
• Physical/Visual Activities or Demands that are commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, lift packages
• College or business school degree preferred
Skills and Abilities which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position:
• Excellent communicator with strong oral, written and presentation skills
• Ability to track progress using project management software as a team
• Candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter and responsible with proven assistance and follow-through ability
• Responsible for quality of work in terms of accuracy and content
• Ability to organize and prioritize, managing multiple projects
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to articulate clearly as well as listen to and consider others’ ideas
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office:
o Microsoft Windows, Word and PowerPoint
o Advanced Excel
o Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator helpful
• Knowledge of Salsify, Shopify and Content Analytics helpful, but not required
• Ability to handle matters of a confidential nature
Machines, Tools, Equipment and Work Aids which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position:
• Computer knowledge - proficient in current office applications
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.