Our client is a global leader in Battery Separator technologies. They are continually investing in the most advanced technologies and expert leadership to secure further growth and increased differentiation in its mission-critical component for batteries. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic entrepreneurial environment and an international team fully committed to creating an amazing company culture focused on Engagement, Critical thinking and Innovation.
We are searching for an R&D Engineer who will work on the research and development of new products for the company’s product portfolio. The successful candidate will be very involved with the corporate strategy to be the market leader in Absorbed Glass Mat Separator technology and Flooded Lead-acid Battery Separators. The position requires a proactive self-starter that is able to work closely and independently with customers, distributors, sales and manufacturing to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded.
Education and Experience:
• Experience with Lead-acid Batteries and/or Battery separators desirable
• Experience with Glass and Synthetic Fiber technology
• Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Minimum of an Associate's Degree and 4 years job related experience required, Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years job experience is preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works on development of AGM Battery Separators. These duties will include liaising with potential Fiber and Glass Mat manufacturer, characterizing of product samples, preparing product samples, liaising with potential customers and running battery trials with AGM Separators
• Involvement in all aspects of a new product development: design, testing, material specifications, processes and quality standards
• Records and interprets experimental data, summarizes and prepares reports
• Includes complete data analysis and makes recommendations to project leaders
• Participates in other R&D projects as required. These duties will include aiding in sample preparation and testing of experimental products for project leaders
• Actively participate with cross-functional teams in order to drive new products into the marketplace
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.