Salesforce CRM Administrator
Location: Cincinnati, OH
This US, privately held Textile company is a leader and innovator in textiles and they are bringing jobs back to the United States. They have mills in the United States as well as abroad. They have a great team in place and offer a competitive Health Care plan. This position is located in Cincinnati, which has a thriving downtown area as well as up and coming neighborhoods. Great vibe.
Marketing at this company brings together business intelligence, creativity, and digital marketing to drive sustainable growth. We deliver marketing strategies across multiple businesses to help this company win in each market it serves. As a Marketing CRM leader, you work closely with business leaders to develop the vision and strategic approach for building stronger customer relationships that lead to excellent business results. Your passion for making a positive impact on growth will be recognized and rewarded. Your career in Marketing will be nurtured by a culture that values continuous learning, collaboration, creative thinking, and team advancement.
Who You Are:
• You are a keen listener and sharp communicator who can discover unarticulated needs, identify opportunities, and transform ideas into persuasive messages, both verbally and written
• You are passionate about the Salesforce platform and can lead the development of processes, applications, and system integrations to optimize sales and marketing operations
• You enjoy immersing yourself in understanding the drivers of change and identifying new ways to deliver a better customer experience
• You are obsessive about data and an analytical thinker who is driven to discover insights that can lead to innovation
What You Will Do:
• As the CRM leader, you will advise business leaders on ways they can leverage Salesforce to deliver excellent business results
• As the Salesforce guru, you will stay up-to-date on new functionalities and industry relevant technologies and implement, manage, and support system improvements
• As the Salesforce ambassador, you will promote adoption by providing continuous training and process improvement recommendations
• As a data-driven professional, you will build and maintain custom reports and dashboards to provide Sales and Marketing an accurate view of activity and results
• As a skilled communicator and collaborator, you will influence multi-functional teams and interact with internal business leaders, field sales teams, and external industry experts
• Associate degree or equivalent work experience required; Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field, preferred
• 3-5 years Salesforce administration experience
• Strong problem solving, data, and software applications
• An understanding of B2B sales processes, demand generation, and lead and opportunity management
• Experience working as part of a sales or marketing organization, preferred
• Capable of running projects from initiation to completion with minimal oversight
• Salesforce Administrator Certification required
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.