Key Account Sales Manager
Location: Austin, TX
A leading Global Designer, Manufacturer and Marketer of Home Décor products including Picture Framing, Lighting, Wall Décor, Indoor and Outdoor Accent Furniture and Soft Goods. A true strong player in their channel of business.
5 years of experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods, preferably Wall Décor and Home Decor. This position requires regular travel. Must reside in Austin TX or relocate to. Accounts to Manage include: Kohls, Meyer, Fred Meyer, Big Lots, Home Depot and Lowes.
• Grow sales volume and increase product assortment
• Must have previous or current relationships with the accounts listed
• Achieve sales targets with aggressive deadlines
• Own the category relationship with the buyer and serve as a trusted category adviser. Identify and clarify internal/external customer needs and expectations, taking actions to ensure that goals are aligned and met
• Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of assigned products and systems, including their technical aspects, product features and advantages in terms of customer appeal, competitive strengths, weaknesses and pricing structures
• Develop and conduct a variety of creative and effective presentations
• Participate in regular department and company meetings to evaluate product and merchandising programs and to ensure strategic and key projects are on track to achieve goals
Minimum Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, sales, business administration, or a related degree or five (5) years of equivalent training and experience
• Proven track record of opening, developing and maintaining accounts
• Applied professional experience in developing, maintaining and improving customer relationships
• Strong selling ability with a history of mature judgement, achieving goals and meeting aggressive deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Advanced analytical skills. Experience analyzing retailer data and presenting key findings and recommendations to senior level management with an understanding of P&L
• Effective presentation, project management and organizational skills
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.