Location: Greater Los Angeles Territory, Work from Home
Our client designs and manufactures a broad range of innovative Textile, Wallcovering and Acoustic solutions for the Global Architectural/Design marketplace and maintains a strong sustainability stance. They are looking for a Sales Representative for the Greater Los Angeles territory.
Serves customers by solution selling all products with personal follow up meeting customer needs and expectations. Responsible for year-over-year sales growth. Service existing accounts and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales avenues ranging from A&D, End Users, Dealers, and others as appropriate.
• Ability to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly Sales Goals
• Ability to master all product line knowledge and ability to solution sell products
• Present new collections and distribute agreed upon sample allotment
• Maintain product presence in client resource libraries ensuring our sampling is updated and accurate
• Project Registration and Tracking of new and ongoing projects in the market, via salesforce.com platform
• Submit monthly booking forecast
• Define local End User Target Accounts and work with Management to create a sales strategy and achievable goals
• Submit activity and results reports, such as call reports, work plans, monthly and annual analysis
• Submit Monthly Sales & Bookings Projections
• Maintain and grow client marketing contact lists for Direct Marketing outreach
• Proficient use of technology; Uberflip Marketing, Salesforce along with Social Media and Digital Marketing
• Networking: Active participation industry groups; building your brand as a salesperson, establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
• Ability to troubleshoot issues in the field, resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
• Assist other team members as needed on major projects
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, Consultative selling skills, Presentation Skills, Product Knowledge, Client Relationships
• Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Closing Skills, Highly Organized, Computer/Technical skills, Self-Confidence, Attitude of Service
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.