Screen Print Production Lead
Location: Hanover, PA
Leading supplier of best-in-class casual apparel, headwear, and home décor in the Collegiate, Resort and Corporate channels. Leader in the campus retail channel for more than 25 years. Position based in Hanover, PA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Functions as a senior machine operator
• Oversees registration and sequence of screens for all designs being run on their designated machines
• Trouble shoots machine and printing problems
• Advises employees on methods and use of equipment in printing, curing and handling to ensure the preservation of garments received and processed
• Expedites workflow based on the production schedule
• Helps ensure Tech Sheets are filled out accurately and consistently
• Quality Control: Monitors own work to ensure quality. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy and thoroughness
• Safety & Security: Always follows current safety and security procedures
• Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines. Reports potentially unsafe conditions. Uses equipment and materials properly
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.