Screen Print Production Supervisor
Location: Hanover, PA
Leading supplier of best-in-class casual apparel, headwear, and home décor in the Collegiate, Resort and Corporate channels. Leader in the campus retail channel for more than 25 years. Position based in Hanover PA.
Supervises and coordinates the production floor activities of workers concerned with the entire screen print production process. Reports directly to the Director of Print Operations.
Job Level Expectations:
• Supervises and coordinates the day to day activities of the employees who perform all screen print production duties
• Work with new hires or new operators, screen techs, ink techs on specific functions and duties
• Helps maintain Tech Sheets
• Purchases screen print materials
• Expedites workflow based on production schedule & due date of production order
• Issues written and oral instruction
• Performs maintenance and repairs on Screen Print machinery and journals work done in the “Production Equipment” (Smartsheet)
• Helps standardize procedures to improve the efficiency of the production team
• Quality Control - Monitors own work to ensure quality. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy and thoroughness
• Outstanding time management, good judgment and ability to manage multiple priorities/deadlines with a positive can-do attitude
• Extremely organized
• Excellent leadership; interpersonal; collaboration and verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with others at all levels within an organization
• Highly productive and a strong team player who works with a sense of urgency and hands-on approach
• A level of self-direction and self-motivation in aligning your personal actions and areas of responsibilities within the company and understanding their fit into the bigger picture
• Ability to cross boundaries within the organization to enhance your effectiveness and advance your objectives and achieve results
• The ability to quickly adapt to, be accepted by and inter-relate with colleagues at all levels, particularly in a company with a very strong and rich corporate culture
• Ink Technician
• Lead Operator
• Shipping Associates
• Screen Tech
• Auto Operator
• Press Assistant
• Manual Operator
• Prepress Technician
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.