eCommerce Sales Specialist
Location: Dallas, TX
Founded in 2004, this company is a rapidly growing, family-owned company that designs Rugs, Pillows, And Throws for the thoughtfully layered home. They have won best in class award many years in a row, establishing themselves as one of the elite home accent brands. Seeking a highly motivated eComm Specialist - position is based in Dallas, Texas.
The eCommerce Sales Specialist will work within the Sales Department. The primary goal of this position is to drive the expansion of online sales with new and existing accounts to include Wayfair and Amazon. The right candidate must have the proven ability to grow sales and profitability on ecommerce accounts.
• Track performance and uncover tactics to drive sales while maintaining strong profitability. This involves thinking analytically and critically; always pushing to understand every aspect of your accounts at a granular level
• Provide competitive analysis to executive team on pricing, product selection, promotional tactics and marketplace trends
• Evolve and manage product selection, taxonomy, imagery, and rich media
• Foster strong relationships with online account managers in person and remotely to ensure we're always aware of new opportunities and maximizing our sales. This includes attending occasional trade shows and vendor summits
• Working cross-functionality to ensure alignment with overall company and sales objectives. This involves communicating sales performance to our executive and product development team, working with our purchasing department to maintain proper inventory levels, and identify cobranded marketing opportunities
• Minimum BA. MBA preferred
• 4+ years of indirect ecommerce sales experience, ideally on platforms like Amazon, Wayfair
• Strong analytical mind
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.