Technical Services Representative
This global, international company is a dominant player in the Chemical and Polymer business. They cover multiple market segments and are growing fast and making the right investments. They have just formed a JV with a company and will be investing $48MM and creating 50 new jobs. They offer full benefits and long-term growth. This is a great team to be a part of.
We are seeking a Technical Services Representative to join our Business team. We are looking for a highly motivated professional with demonstrated capabilities. A successful individual in this role must have strong marketing and negotiation skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. This position could be located in Charlotte, NC or Spartanburg, SC.
• Develop effective working relationship with customers. Initiate and manage quality audits as well as analyze product processing data and monitor product end-use performance
• Steward over product quality with customers
• Support the business with the handling of customer product performance claims and conduct root cause analyses as appropriate
• Support business through end-use evaluations and assisting with new product introductions to market. Assist customers with trials and samples
• Help business in evaluating competitive opportunities. Participate and support the development of new products and business opportunities
• Proactively identify and recommend new products and product opportunities
• Work with customer service, research and development, supply chain and logistics to ensure proper management of product quality and inventories
• Ensure all activities are conducted in full compliance with laws and regulations and company policies
• Support the vetting of product marketing claims used in marketing materials
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Expert in PET processing of Injection Molding and Blow Molding systems
• Good written and oral communications
• Successful presentation and negotiation skills
• Self-driven and ability to deliver results with limited supervision
• Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Engineering, Chemistry or related discipline OR 5 years or more in the PET processing industry
Minimum Skills Required:
• At least 5 years of experience in PET processing experience of Injection Molding and Blow molding manufacturing
• Demonstrated strong marketing and successful negotiation skills
• Demonstrated computer proficiency, Windows-based MS Office software applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Ability to travel up to 40-60%
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.