Fashion and Cost Analyst
Location: Greenville, SC
This is a very successful Apparel company that works with some of the top retailers and top brands in the country. They can offer private label packages for the retailers and they have licensing agreements with the brands to represent them to retail. They have multiple divisions and offer room for growth. They have over 1000 employees worldwide and have been in business since 1982. They really cater to their employees and try to make it a place you want to come to work. Relocation Assistance.
We are looking for a Fashion and Cost Analyst with 3-5 years of working experience in areas that involved analysis. Person must have background in pricing of garments.
• Work with Sourcing teams to develop season cost matrix by supplier
• Create country cost analysis by division and garment type
• Put together costing benchmarks on source vs in house make comparison
• Run style profitability and vision profitability analysis
• Responsible for benchmarking cost from our own Factories vs sourcing options
• Provide support to Sourcing team in creating cost component sheets
• Set up cost sheet comparison by style by supplier based on cost provided by Sourcing VPs
• Work with Sourcing VPs by providing them with techpacks and additional info to negotiate prices from source vendors
• Provide support to Sr. Costing Analyst on costing styles in our own factories
• Manage margin files by division and season
• Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Email. High knowledge of Excel
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English; Spanish is a plus
• Ability to work in multiple projects at the same time, and manage his/her time
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Accounting preferred
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.