Institutional Sales Manager, Florida
Location: Florida (Work from Home)
We are working with a leading manufacturer of building envelope components and systems for an Institutions Sales Manager.
The position will drive sales with the Institution (Education, Medical, and Government) channel. The primary duties of this position are to drive sales and specifications with institutions by; writing specifications, building relationships with key decision makers, and working with Territory Channel Manager to connect the institution’s decision maker(s) with quality company contractors. The Institutional Sales Manager will be part of a four-person sales team to drive company sales in the defined geography. An outstanding compensation and benefits package, including company car, is available to the right candidate. This is a work from home opportunity.
The Institutions Sales Manager is expected to:
• Write clear and comprehensive specifications in a timely manner
• Coordinate product demonstrations, site visits and inspections with the institution’s representative(s), company technical rep, and/or contractor representative(s)
• Have a comprehensive understanding of the company’s restoration systems and be able to clearly communicate the value proposition to institution decision makers
• Find, identify and call on the decision make(s) of institutions through networking, relationships, trade organizations and approved industry events
• Sell and coordinate warranty systems before during and after the project completion
• Effectively work in a sales team structure to maximize sales for the team in the identified geography
• Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
• Honesty/integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully
• Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities
• Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
• Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
• Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
• Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with change
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
• Minimum of five years’ experience with downstream selling in commercial roofing, waterproofing and/or related construction related technologies
• Demonstrated success working as part of a sale team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable performing roof walks on buildings above 5 stories.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.