Product Development Manager, Fashion Bedding
This very well known Home Textile Manufacturer is growing and doing well. They are out of China but have been based in San Fran for 20+ years and sell to all the major retailers in the country, Brick & Mortar and Ecommerce. They offer full benefits, 401K and room for growth.
We are looking for a junior person or a more senior person that is ready to take on a larger role.
• Key interface with customer, sales, design and development teams
• Identify new opportunities by recognizing market and consumer trends and formulate new product ideas
• Analyze and track market and competitive information
• Drive product through its entire development cycle, from concept to delivery, with a strong focus on the details
• Bachelor degree
• 1-2 years Textile Product Development experience
• Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail
• Multi-task oriented with the ability to take direction and work independently
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to identify tasks need to be done and take the initiative to take action
• Strong working knowledge of PC including MS Word, Excel, Photoshop, PowerPoint
Location: The person can be based in San Francisco, Minneapolis, New York City, Milwaukee or Bentonville. If you live in any of the cities listed above, other than San Francisco, you will need to have worked with the major retailers in that city in the past for experience. If you live in Minneapolis then you need to have worked with Target Corp as a customer.
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.