Strategic Account Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
This is a leading Apparel company that cares about its products’ quality, the environment and its people. They are looking for a Strategic Account Manager. A managerial position with 4 Customer Service direct reports. They have an on-site gym and offer free yoga classes twice a day. It’s a very energetic and inspiring place to work. Great compensation package.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage Strategic team members, accounts and inventory requirements
• Handle escalated customer issues
• Handle escalated/urgent inventory issues as identified
• Demonstrate strong knowledge and understanding of their brands, specifically styles, colors, style numbers, distributor locations, etc.
• Develop an understanding of their wholesale market and competitors
• Understand importance to know what customers' needs are and have a strong system to follow up
• Coordinates with accounting and customers for credit and credit card approvals
• Works closely with the warehouse to ensure shipments are shipped on a timely matter and as instructed
• Work with Sales and Inside Sales to manage large programs
• Coordinate with Production to make sure special PO's are on time
• Follow up with customer to approve shipping
• Participate in weekly departmental meetings
• Receive requests for pricing quotes by phone and email/coordinate with OSR
• Demonstrates knowledge of alt account information (pricing, freight, terms, co-op, etc.)
• Be aware of all marketing and sales promotions
• Work to ensure and maintain a positive experience for all customers and Strategic Account coordinators
• Lead by example and manage by coaching and supporting your team
• Work with all the various team members/customers to receive forecasts and ensure that all allocation holds are released when necessary
• Work with Production to deliver forecasted quantities on time to avoid domestic production for large programs
• Work with the Sales/Production Liaison to monitor production issues/holes that you come across
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills - Create pivot tables. Tested on Excel abilities
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.