Location: NW Georgia
This is a multi-billion dollar Floor Covering company that is poised for growth in the US and will have four plants in the Southeast. They are a leader both in the production of raw materials and semi-finished products (Polypropylene, Granules and Fibers) and in finished products (Technical Textiles, Cushion Vinyl, Needle Felt, Parquet, Laminate, Tuft, Bath Rugs and Fabrics). They have a great young team in place and they offer a fast track of growth in this company. Full benefits and relocation assistance. We have two positions; a Product Manager and Director for Product Marketing.
• Responsible for the strategic product marketing direction for the assigned product category. This includes conducting market research, product and price point positioning and driving product categories through all channels of distribution. May be responsible for one or multiple product categories
• Own and deliver the budgeted financial and strategic performance objectives
• Lead the development of strategic vision and direction/plan for the product category
• Create and implement a multi-generational product plan with product offering, pricing/margins, channel differentiation, and positioning that delivers competitive advantage and drives profitable growth
• Management of customer requests and development
• Assist in the development of the annual operating plan for product lines
• Partner in product pricing with Pricing, Sales, and Finance
• Work with Marketing to create effective product launch, promotion and communication strategies for consumers, key influencers, and trade channel partners
• Partner cross-functionally to support operational excellence
• Collaborate with Sales to achieve the sales operating plan
• Monitor and analyze the competitive landscape for opportunity
• Ensure product offering and positioning is consistent with our brand propositions
• Bachelor's degree
• 6-9 years of Resilient product management experience
• Strong strategic thinking and financial acumen
• Working knowledge of P&L and product profitability management
• Strong strategic marketing skills - i.e. brand/product strategy, positioning, pricing, research, etc.
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.