Location: Katonah, NY
This Katonah New York based company designs and manufactures high quality, exceptional, elegant and affordable products for every decor, from personal care, to home décor, to kitchen and tableware. Position is based in Katonah New York.
This is a key management position; consequently, a solid background in design is mandatory. Strong attention to detail is essential, as files must be built according to distinct brand identity. This position will work closely with our Senior Art Director and staff to conceive and produce new collections and products.
Personal performance factors include:
• Ingenuity and resourcefulness when solving problems
• A strong work ethic and self-starter
• An eagerness to learn, and a calm demeanor amid shifting priorities
• 5 Years of design experience within the Gift/Home Décor Industry
• Thorough knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Stellar ability to produce print-ready files: experience with digital prepress and preflight management and experience in package design are all critical components
• Keen knowledge of visual design principals and trends; graphic design, layout, typography, color
• Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize projects and great communication skill
• Must be commutable to Katonah New York (outside of White Plains New York)
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.