Location: Greenville, SC / Spartanburg, SC
This global, international company is a dominant player in the Chemical and Polymer business. They cover multiple market segments and are growing fast and making the right investments. They have just formed a JV with a company and will be investing $48MM and creating 50 new jobs. They offer full benefits and long-term growth. This is a great team to be a part of.
We are looking for a highly motivated professional with demonstrated capabilities. This position is the top financial position and responsibilities include keeping abreast the operations group, corporate group and steering committee of all financial issues, communication, set up & monitoring of financial systems, generate necessary reporting and data analysis for managers to properly manage financial strategies and sound financial decisions. A successful individual in this role would provide leadership in cost management, establish budgets and related cost control mechanisms and opportunities and reporting with internal and external agencies. The incumbent must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven, ever-changing environment.
• Partners with management team through continual communication and leadership with all management matters. Provide treasury functions. Manage balance sheets/PL
• Takes leadership with management team in reaching corporate financial goals
• Leads the building of a strong capital plan and structure
• Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures
• Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
• Plans and monitors corporate cash flow. Reports any variances to management team
• Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors
• Prepares and monitors budgets by establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans
• Achieves budget objectives by scheduling and managing expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
• Establishes financial and organization metrics to ensure company is on plan
• Implements standard cost system and A/P & A/R
• Serves as corporate interface for banking and auditing
• Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial, costing and performance data
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, interpreting and summarizing information and distributing as appropriate
• Complies with federal, state, GAAP and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions
• Manage A/P and A/R
• Insures all work and financial data is secured and confidential
• Performs other duties, assignments and projects as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting or finance is required; a CPA, CMA or MBA is preferred
• 5+ years of accounting experience in a similar role which would include manufacturing/cost accounting/ treasury
• A strong working higher level knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft software tools is essential and required. Including power user functions. Access is a plus
• Proficient knowledge of SAP is required. In addition, experience with Hyperion is preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Willingness to work additional hours and week-ends during the monthly, quarterly and the annual closing process when necessary
• Understanding of a manufacturing process and attention to detail is required
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.