Merchandising Transformation Lead
Location: Warren, MI
60 year old American Furniture retail store chain. The company operates 39 stores and growing thru out the Midwest. Just recently acquired 2 other major furniture companies spanning now across the US and expanding their product categories beyond just furniture. Revolutionized home fashion their classic furniture reinvented for modern living. Their buyers travel the globe to find and design the most stylish furniture at the best prices. Company is on a customer centric journey within the omni channel to transform their customers to a new innovative way of styling their life.
The Merchandising Transformation Lead is responsible for leading the transformation and driving digital capabilities and growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops, rolls out, and operates omni-channel initiatives that include a mixture of digital and physical retail channels, along with a demonstrated understanding of the business and technological complexity involved in pulling them together
• Drives accountability and owns New Product Launches including creating the optimal program structure, program kick off, building a high performing team, facilitating workshops, and program budget
• Ensures Program Sponsors and stakeholders are regularly engaged for input/consultation, communicating any emerging risks and corresponding mitigation plans
• Accountable to successfully deliver assigned program(s) and results through cross functional collaboration and partnering with the Executive Program Leads
• Lead the solution design and proposal development for achieving the transformation
• Work cross functionally with Retail, eCommerce, Supply Chain, Merchandising, IT, and Finance
• Set specific digital objectives and monitor progress
• BS/BA in Supply Chain, Finance, or Management with focus on eCommerce fulfillment
• 5 to 10 years of experience in eCommerce or Retail Operations
• Enterprise-level Program Management with responsibility for delivering large, complex cross-functional initiatives and managing teams
• Demonstrated ability to manage operational details while maintaining strategic understanding
• Experience in internal and external consulting preferred
• Background in project management and operations
• Experience with quantitative analysis, creative problem solving and complex project management
• Ability to determine structure, priorities, and drive results
• Experience with various retail inventory systems
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.