Territory Manager, Greater Northern Vermont
Location: Greater Burlington Vermont Area
A gift industry leader, you have access to sell two leading product lines as a result of a recent merger specializing in gift, home décor and seasons categories, which means more opportunities for you. You will have the opportunity to participate in a thorough training program that will give you the knowledge to succeed! Their fast-paced sales environment recognizes and rewards top talent and they promote from within. If you’ve been looking for challenging opportunities and the chance to maximize your professional growth potential this is the place for you!
Ideal outside Sales Representative is a self-starter with a strong work ethic that loves getting out in the field daily to see and sell products to customers. Currently need someone who is familiar with the Burlington VT area. Cities include: Killington VT, Rutland VT, Manchester VT, Woodstock VT, Shelburne VT, Williston VT, Middlebury VT, Plattsburgh NY. The successful outside Sales Representative will live within the outlined territory and will preferably have a 4-year college degree and/or comparable experience.
Additional requirements of this entry level role include:
• Have an outgoing personality with a confident and positive attitude
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Must have the desire to work in a fun industry selling a variety of products
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Exceptional technology skills, specifically the ability to operate an iPad and utilize Microsoft Office programs
• Offer a base salary and accelerated commission compensation plan that includes an expense allowance and bonuses
• We also offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
o Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
o 401(k) Retirement Plan
o Paid Vacation
o Advancement opportunities
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.