Managing Director - Regional CEO
We are working with a manufacturer of Nonwovens using state of the art technologies offering multiple applications to global clients. They are a strong, global, thriving company in expansion mode! They are a pioneer in the technological development of innovative materials and solutions as well as new production processes. They contribute to the success of their customers in a broad range of markets and applications such as Automotive, Building Materials, Energy, Medical and more.
Excellent new opportunity in Executive Leadership! We are searching for a Managing Director - Regional CEO for the US.
• You will plan, coordinate and control the daily operation of the organization in the Business Division of Building Materials
• Experience in nonwoven technologies highly desired. There is a team of ~150 dedicated employees and growing! You are very familiar with matrixed organizations
• You have superior leadership and communication skills at all levels, a proven methodical approach relating to strategy in operations leadership & sound commercial business understanding
• Strong financial/analytical skill set, you know the numbers and the players in the industry
• Prior leadership role in manufacturing plants with a progressive track record of success combined with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude makes you a great candidate
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.