Location: New York, NY
This US owned privately held company has stood the test of time by being innovative and staying ahead of the curve. They are delivering Home Fashions to Brick and Mortar and to the Ecommerce world. They sell to some of the top retailers in the country. This is a great place to work with a family like environment and with very little turnover. They offer a full benefits package and 401K.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Account Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. The Sales Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. You will be responsible for crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to upper management.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully coordinating with the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base
• Develop new business in the home decor category by working with product development teams to implement new product additions on ecommerce platforms
• Manage content on ecommerce sites to maintain brand consistency and messaging
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition
• Direct sales responsibility for select retailers
Skills and Requirements include the following:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales or related field, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Knowledge of major ecommerce platforms including Amazon, Wayfair, Overstock, Home Depot and others
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Industry expertise including a strong understanding of retail math (margins, P&L, advertising/coop support)
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.