Product Specialist, Contract Market
Location: Chicago, IL
This is one of the top companies to work for when it comes to their reputation in the market place. They are a company that cares about the product they put out and cares about the environment. They have received numerous awards and accolades for the way the conduct themselves and are considered a leader. They offer full benefits and bonus opportunity up to 20%. Person needs to currently live in the Chicago area, but will not have to commute to office every day.
Individual serves customers by providing specific expertise and focus on this company’s branded product line. Works in conjunction with existing sales force and Management as well as independently produces new streams of opportunity and business.
• Work with existing sellers to drive sales of product line in Illinois market
• Create new opportunities, and increase brand awareness and visibility within Illinois market
• Take lead on closing projects generated by entire Chicago team. Contact GC’s, installers, coordinate as needed with Sales Services and Design program. Follow project to close
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attain, develop and execute a planned approach to targeting and successfully winning specific new accounts. Be constantly engaged in assigned vertical markets
• Develop market strategies and tactics to gain recognition in the marketplace as well as win new clients
• Develop close working relationship and fluid communication with Chicago team
• Present with Chicago Sales team
• Call on firms independently of Chicago Sales team to present product line
• Mine new business opportunities and develop relationships with dealers, branding companies, end-users, multifamily, GC’s, preferred installers, etc.
• Internal: Collaborate with Chicago team, Design team and Sales Services to ensure smooth workflow and flawless execution. Responsible for maintaining level or service clients have come to expect from their local salesperson. Is an extension of the primary Sales Rep
• External: Engage with clients, vendors, network dealers, business partners, contractors and other industry professionals to maintain a positive working relationship and ensure flawless execution
• Demonstrates Courage: Approach and engage individuals within and outside the A+D market
• Communicates Effectively: Effectively tailors message to audience, dynamic presentation skills; attentive listener, displays empathy + self-awareness, strong ability to collaborate with internal and external players
• Positive Outlook: Sees obstacles as challenges
• Drives for Results: Takes responsibility for results; desires to excel and be the best; fosters a sense of urgency
• Self-Motivated: Seeks new opportunities; willing to take risks; is a self-starter
• Preferred Concentrations of Experience
• Architecture + Design, Finished products, Building + Construction
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.