Human Resources Manager
We're working with a manufacturer of products for the Filtration industry with a very strong global footprint. Exceptional team in place, very well-capitalized and excellent opportunities for growth.
We are searching for an experienced Human Resources Manager in the Northeast for a team of 200+. Very nice opportunity to expand your Human Resources career with a thriving company.
• Responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating policies and programs covering several of the following: employment, labor relations, wage and salary information, training, placement, safety and health, benefits and employee services
• Develop and implement policies and procedures with the concurrence of the Plant Manager
• Work with Safety Manager to administer occupational injury and illness prevention, safety incentives, and training program
• Responsible for all aspects of employee life-cycle including: recruitment effort for all plant exempt and nonexempt roles, interns, and temporary employees; conduct new hire orientations, employee relations counseling, corrective actions, discipline and exit interviews
• Process all plant HR paperwork and forms, update HR system accordingly
• Ensure compliance with all federal and state statutes regarding Human Resources functions
• Conduct investigations as required
• Track, prepare and review applicable data and reports
• Respond to and resolve difficult and sensitive inquiries and complaints
• PHR or SPHR certification desirable
• 5 years previous HR experience in a manufacturing facility
• Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field required
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Proficiency with an HRIS system preferred
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.