Vice President, Sales
Location: Dallas, TX
A 30 year old global company with a focus on traditional accessories in classic material. A leading company, offering sophisticated artisan lighting, furniture, wall decor, and decorative accessories. As the style maker, operating in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
This Vice President of Sales will be based in Dallas TX. Company has grown 40% and is experiencing high growth at this time.
• Head of Sales Role a true innovative thinker and leader
• Critical to this role this individual has energy, drive, passion, and be a constant motivator (lots of “can do”)
• High end/luxury goods sales oversight experience required
• Candidate that worked at a larger corporate environment then shifted to being top sales leader at a mid sized company ($100M or less)
• Prefer a leader that has been in active participant in customer experience journey improvement, e.g. launched a new CRM system
• Needs to have been top sales leader at a company, and running a division’s sales department to be in a role that required growth strategy and development
• Experience overseeing a manufacturer’s rep distribution model strongly preferred
• International experience a big plus
• Having some background in retail type operations helpful, as a small number of showrooms will report into this role
• Direct to consumer experience a big plus
• Outside sales along their career journey seen as a positive, product management, general manager of a division
• Relocation assistance
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.