Product Manager, Home Textiles
Location: South San Francisco, CA
This very well know Home Textile Manufacturer is growing and doing well. They are out of China but have been based in San Fran for 20+ years and sell to all the major retailers in the country, Brick & Mortar and Ecommerce. They offer full benefits, 401K and room for growth.
We are looking for a junior person or a more senior person that is ready to take on a larger role.
• Key interface with customer, sales, design and development teams
• Identify new opportunities by recognizing market and consumer trends and formulate new product ideas
• Analyze and track market and competitive information
• Drive product through its entire development cycle, from concept to delivery, with a strong focus on the details
• Bachelor degree
• 1-2 years Textile Product Development experience
• Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail
• Multi-task oriented with the ability to take direction and work independently
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to identify tasks need to be done and take the initiative to take action
• Strong working knowledge of PC including MS Word, Excel, Photoshop, PowerPoint
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use email@example.com. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.