Senior Salesforce and CRM Specialist
Location: Long Valley, NJ
A leading producer of Structural Steel Pallet Rack Systems with the most production capacity within the Retail, Wholesale, Ecomm, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, and Construction industries. Structural steel is far more abuse-resistant and they guarantee storage rack systems to last! This is why their customers are so loyal. They produce quality storage rack systems that hold up in the busiest warehouse environments. With our network of 10 fabrication facilities, strategically located throughout North America, this company guarantees manufacturing flexibility while meeting tight construction deadlines.
The Salesforce and CRM Specialist role plays a critical function within the Marketing, Customer Success Group (CSG), serving as an expert manager with CRM and frontline salesforce expertise to drive marketing and customer success. The specialist primarily engages with customers through the delivery of Salesforce accelerators and Service programs that are designed to increase product awareness, drive industry best practices, and provide transformational recommendations that improve product adoption and overall business value. The Salesforce Specialist plays a critical role within the Marketing/Customer Success Group (CSG) by partnering with Sales, Customer Service, Estimating, Project Management and Technology counterparts to help our customers obtain results faster.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, Sales Cloud, Platform App Builder
• Bachelor of Science Degree Required, preferably business, marketing, communications
• Minimum 8 years relevant work experience
• Proven ability to manage time and prioritize activities while performing effectively under pressure
• Strong Working knowledge of the overall salesforce platform suite and applications
• Proven success leading customer-facing presentations and engagements
• Ability to advise colleagues and participate in internal Account Team collaboration and planning sessions
• Able to handle objections, prioritize customer issues and collaborate with manager and colleagues to effectively drive resolution
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Understanding of project management methodologies, business analysis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Engage with customers to accelerate specific business initiatives and improve overall product value
• Deliver Accelerators (Sales, Service, Marketing, Platform) to customers
• Facilitate customer meetings, and producing quantifiable business outcomes
• Lead complex engagements and drive best practices with customers
• Facilitate high impact, business specific workshops targeted at all levels of an organization to accelerate a specific business initiative
• Promote operational innovation and excellence that support long-term business goals
• Identify and proactively manage risk areas, scope and customer expectations
• Increase customer adoption and engagement, drive incremental growth, and improve overall business value
All Candidates must be able to provide work related references.
If you're a candidate and would like to submit your confidential resume, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your qualifications match any of our current job searches.